Industry: Driving & Transport
Nustaff Recruitment are seeking a van driver to join a prestigious farming business based in Lydney.
You will carry out 1 drop per shift which will be between 8-10 hours per day. As such there will be long periods of driving.
Start time - 8am
You must have a degree of flexibility to start and finish times to accommodate the needs of the customers as deliveries are usually planned only 2-3 days ahead.
To begin with, the role will be approximately 2 shifts per week, with additional shifts available as orders increase.
£13 per hour
- Safely operate a van to transport goods and materials to designated locations
- Load and unload cargo, which may involve lifting
- Follow delivery schedules and routes efficiently
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations
- Valid driver's license with no more than 6 points
- Proven experience as a van driver or in a similar role
- Ability to drive and navigate various routes
- Strong communication skills
- Physical stamina for lifting and long hours of driving
- Familiarity with commercial driving regulations and safety standards
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From £13.00 per hour
Expected hours: 16 - 20 per week
Job Type: Temporary
From £13.00 to £13.00 per h
£13 per hour + flexible working
Contact: Paul Fletcher
Last Updated: 17/11/2023Apply