The purpose of this role is to guarantee the compliance of products and services delivered to customers by implementing customer and business requirements within the program.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyse customer requirements, establish and maintain quality deliverables by cascading them internally and to the supply chain through the program quality plan.
- Ensure due application of the PROMPT reference system and the "Program Management" process by applying best practices.
- Report to customers on compliance with their quality requirements.
- Prepare reports and coordinate the associated improvement plan.
- Implement a quality risk management plan for the program.
- Support the operational teams in the attainment of program QCD (quality, cost, delivery) performance targets.
- Promote the EN 9145 (APQP/PPAP) standard.
- Build and maintain relationships of trust with customers concerning quality.
- Prepare, coordinate and track customer audits, consolidate corrective action requests and their processing.
- Ensure effective and long-term implementation of specified actions.
- Ensure the customer's voice is heard within the company.
- Identify and manage quality risks and implement the actions necessary to achieve the quality objectives of the program.
- Report any problem, risk or event that could adversely affect program objectives and/or customer satisfaction.
- Prepare quality performance reports for programs, identify areas for improvement and manage the associated improvement plan.
- Stop any action that could have an unacceptable quality impact on the program and propose risk management actions.
- Contribute to analysing and resolving discrepancies.
- Promote and support implementation of best practices.
Up to £36,750.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
From £36,750 to £36,750 per annum
£36,750 per year + excellent benefits
Contact: Massimo Dibartolo
Last Updated: 17/11/2023Apply